Enter for a chance to win a 2D1N staycation at Sentosa*. FIVE Winners! Simply purchase 5kg worth of PaddyKing rice products in a single receipt (mix products is allowed) at Cold Storage, Giant, Sheng Siong, Prime, minimarts or provision outlets. Promotion end 31st May 2017. Send us a SMS or Whatsapp to 8296-7583 in the following format to participate: PaddyKing <space> Name <space> NRIC/FIN <space> Receipt number.
Terms and Conditions
1. The Contest is valid from 1st April 2017 to 31st May 2017; and is organised by Hong Lian Gim Kee (brand owner of PaddyKing range of rice).
2. Promotion is open to all Singapore citizens, permanent residents and foreigners who reside in Singapore except for employees of Hong Lian Gim Kee and its promotion partners.
3. Only purchases made between 1st April 2017 to 31st May 2017 will be considered as valid entries.
4. Proof of SMS or Whatsapp is not proof of receipt.
5. Last date of entry (SMS or Whatsapp) end on 31st May 2017, 23:59 hours (GMT +08:00).
6. Per receipt number is considered as ONE entry.
7. Multiple entries with the same receipt will still be considered as ONE entry.
8. Each winner is only entitled to (1) prize throughout the promotion.
9. Winner must produce proof of the receipt upon collection of their prizes.
10. The management reserve the right to choose any hotel available in Sentosa/RWS at point of redemption of prizes.
11. Five winners stand to win the 2D1N staycation includes accommodation and breakfast for two adults. Hong Lian Gim Kee’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entertained about Hong Lian Gim Kee’s decision.
12. Winners will be notified by phone in June 2017.
13. The winners of the contest will be announced on Facebook fan page in June 2017.
14. Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash and may be subject to availability.
15. Hong Lian Gim Kee reserves the rights to replace the prizes with another of equivalent value.
16. Hong Lian Gim Kee reserves the right to disqualify all entries that do not meet the rules and regulations of the Contest.
17. In the event that any entrant is disqualified from the Contest, Hong Lian Gim Kee at its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement entrant should be selected. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to the Terms and Conditions.
18. Where applicable, prizes not collected by 30 June 2017 shall be disposed of at Hong Lian Gim Kee’s sole discretion. Hong Lian Gim Kee’s decision regarding the award of all prizes, and/or in every situation including any not covered in these Terms and Conditions, shall be final and binding on all participants in the contest, and no queries, challenges or appeals may be made or entertained regarding Hong Lian Gim Kee’s decision on the same. The receipt by any winner of any prize under this Contest is conditional upon compliance with any and all applicable laws, rules and regulations
19. By entering the contest, each participant thereby (a) specifically authorizes Hong Lian Gim Kee to use and/or license third parties to use such entry in whole or in part, throughout the universe, in perpetuity in or on any and all media, now known or hereafter devised, and alone or together or as part of otherwise unlawful information, infringe or violate any copyright or other right, or contain any matter other information, content and/or material of any kind or nature; (b) represents and warrants that all elements contained in the contest entry (i) is original to the participant or fully cleared for use as contemplated herein, (ii) does and will not, in any way, violate or breach any of the terms of any other agreement the participant may be a party to, (iii) does not contain libelous, tortuous, or the publication or sale of which will violate any federal or state statute or regulation, (iv) is not obscene or in any other manner unlawful, and (v) shall not require Hong Lian Gim Kee and PaddyKing (the brand and its owner) to pay or incur any sums to any person or entity as a result of Hong Lian Gim Kee’s use or exploitation of the same.
20. For enquiry, please send us message to info[at]paddyking.sg.